Monday, January 28, 2013

Still here!

Well hello!  It's been a wee while, hasn't it?

It's been a busy couple of months, the run up to Christmas is always mental, my brother came to visit for 2 weeks, then we've been enjoying record-breaking temperatures and trying to keep 5 kids between 4 and 14 amused and occupied.

School is about to go back with two back on Wednesday, two more on Thursday and then Smallest Boy will start next Monday.  Slightly mixed feelings as this will be a first having everyone at school.

I have managed to do a spot of creating and a whole lot of reading (read neglecting-of-parental-duties-and-letting-husband-do-it), met up with some "Newy Tweeps" and wrote about it here, got a bit into Instagram (I'm sandramcdowell if you fancy following) and am planning some exciting stuff for 2013.

I'll be back soon, but for now, some pics!











5 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra!
    Great to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and lovely to see you all looking so well and happy. I am on Instagram too. I must look you up...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know if you'll read this, but... I remember you saying you were planning a visit to Scotland, do you fancy a meet-up? I expect you'll be busy, worth a try though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would have been lovely! Clearly I don't check here enough!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments, I'll do my best to get back to you!